Shop & Storage
The shop during the early 1950s. The house to the left was torn down in 1958 to make room for Northumberland Hall.
The Shop and Storage building was built in 1938 to house the majority of maintenance equipment found on campus. Today it is used as a carpentry and paint shop and unlike almost every other building at the University has changed very little in the 70 years since its construction..
Return to Map