Views of the Pinery over the Years

The Memorial Pinery in 1935.  Landscaping was added to outline the six-sided star.


Color Views from the summer of 1947

The Pinery from the south near Carver Hall.

The trees have grown much larger in 28 years.

A view looking west from the lawn in front of old North Hall.


The same view in 1960.  The Kehr Union now occupies most of this site,
with Schuylkill Hall directly in front of the pinery.

Back to Main Memorial Pinery page


Updated 11/6/02