Aerial Views of the Campus
Bloomsburg State Teachers College in 1946
Pinery and flagpole can be seen just to the left of Carver Hall at the
bottom of the image.
Click on the images for a close-up view of the Memorial Pinery
Bloomsburg State College in 1968
Many more buildings had been constructed in the 22 years
since the photograph at top.
Back to Main Memorial Pinery page